07 September 2006

...15 days...

... and I shouldn't be here... not getting so distracted as I am... why oh why is Fcon not a week later... that's all I need... H&N is definitely going to have to be after Fcon.

So next years hotel suddenly got a bit complicated... (don't ask)... which means it's now getting close to unlikely that we can announce details at this years Fcon (of which I'm mildly bitter and twisted about...) cos can't announce guest until date confirmed, can't confirm date until hotel confirmed... it's a bitch of a chain...
Of course, we may catch a break and have something... (y'know, just once, I'd have liked us to have the next years details this year... bah!)

Prism, thankfully, seems to be motoring nicely - for the next one (or possibly the one after that...) I've just got confirmation that a fabulous fantasy writer is going to be writing a regular opinion column... woohoo! (Goes along with the news that Chaz B. is now too busy to continue with his DH column... awww...) And from what my spies tell me, the line up of the next couple of DHs under Pete & Jan is going to be pretty stonking!

And, arrghh, one of the weddings is next week (there goes one day of work...) and double-aaargh... have to spend half a day picking up raffle stuff... (all in a good cause, and we're very glad it's being donated, cos it's going to be a hell of a lot of stuff in one hit...) I'm just having one of those phases when any time spent not working is cause for a major guilt fest. (What do you want to sleep for? Honestly!)

So, about mid afternoon on the 23rd I'll start calming down... and then I'll be unconscious on the 25th...

No comments: